Questco only hires the best so that our clients get the best work. It’s important to us to highlight employees that go above and beyond their roles so you can get to know them too! Each month, we’re featuring a new Questco employee who exhibits our core values and contributes to the success of our clients.
This month we are excited to introduce...
1. How would you describe what you get paid to do, without saying your job title?
I help build trusted relationships with our Questco clients to ensure they have success.
- Professional, Prompt and Accurate
- Providing prompt and accurate service to clients
- The focus on client satisfaction and consistently delivering exceptional experiences, the teamwork, and how we all have fun working together.
- Take advantage of all a PEO has to offer. Form solid working relationships with your payroll processor, benefits, HR and Workers comp managers.
- Extrovert, although I am not the loudest talker in the room. But when interfacing with vendors and clients, I enjoy taking the lead on the conversation in order to effectively understand their needs so Questco can determine the solution.
- My family
- Being a mom to Beckett (6) and wife to Shaun. Spending time with friends and family, traveling, shopping, catching up on celebrity gossip and watching reality tv
- My high school graduating class had 29 students (19 boys and 10 girls)
- Being a farmer’s wife (I grew up in rural Iowa)
Melinda stands out by combining a laser focus on client satisfaction with an infectiously fun attitude. Thank you for your hard work, Melinda! Questco is lucky to have you, and we look forward to another year of wins with you.